By Greg Arnold on
We're getting back into the swing of holding classes and open shop hours here at the Hive. Each warden is going to set aside some recurring hours to be down at the Hive and available to members.
The warden will be in the Hive and available to help out with questions on all questions related to the ward. Do you have a project that you are stuck on and want a second opinion? Do you just want to come down talk shop? This in an opportunity to do any or all of those. This isn't a formal class, but more an open forum for the ward.
Hours for each ward are still being finalized, but here's what's scheduled so far:
- 5:00-7:00 PM, second and last Thursday of each month
Metalworking and CNC
- Sunday, August 26th from 1:00-4:00 PM - special one-time hours due to Labor Day
- 1:00-4:00 PM on the first Sunday of each month starting in October
- 5:00-7:00 PM on the third Monday of each month
- 6:30-9:00 PM on Tuesdays, before and after the Weekly Meeting
- 8:30-9:30 PM on Tuesdays, after the Weekly Meeting
- 2:00-3:00 PM on the second Saturday of each month
We'll also be posting these hours on our calendar, which is on the right side of the page. As times are changed, look for more posts here.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail the wardens at email@example.com.