HIVE13 - Limited COVID-19 Re-Opening
By jim on
Members have been asking: when will Hive13 reopen and what is Hive13 doing to protect its members in the face of COVID-19?
Following State of Ohio directives and recommendations, and per yesterday's post on the member mailing list, Hive13 is reopening in a limited fashion with COVID-19 precautions. Members and their guests may begin returning to Hive13 any time you wish so long as you adhere to Hive13’s guidelines including those stated below and and any subsequent updates. Remember, Hive13 is a community. We need to help keep each other safe as well as ourselves.
Each person entering either Hive13 premises, whether member or guest, will:
- Follow the 5 Protocols for All Business from The State of Ohio
- Wear a face mask at all times - Even when alone!
- Stay home if you have symptoms or have been exposed to Covid19; particularly if you have a persistent cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, or are experiencing two or more of fever, chills, shaking, muscle pain, headache or sore throat
- Use Good Hygiene and Social Distance (6 feet or more) - Wash hands (for 20 seconds)
- Clean and Sanitize - This means you wipe down work surfaces you have touched
- Limit Hive13 occupancy to meet social distancing (That means 10 or fewer total)
- Sign in and out on the log at the Hive13 door in case future contact tracing of COVID-19 exposures is needed
The risks from COVID-19 are serious. While some of our members may feel they are at low risk, others in our community have a very high risk from the virus. It is particularly vexing that some people infected with COVID-19 may not show symptoms for days or weeks or ever, but yet they are sick and spreading the virus. Others may go from feeling well to needing intensive care in a matter of hours. Please do your part to help keep everyone safe. Keep flattening the curve.
Know we've been receiving tremendous interest from PROSPECTIVE NEW MEMBERS during these past weeks of "Shelter-at-Home". Leadership is starting to take steps to be available on Tuesday nights and odd times for limited tours and new member sign-ups. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange contact.